fiza

Dear You,

When I said to laugh…

I didn’t mean to laugh at me, but to laugh with me. To laugh at the smallest things I find amusing. To join in the laughter even when you don’t understand what is so funny or even when you find yourself that the idea of laughing is stupid.


When I said to smile…

I didn’t mean to fake it. What I meant was to smile with your heart and pride. Smile though every easy and difficult situations from the past, present, and future days. I ask you to smile even if it hurts.


When I said to cry…

I didn’t mean for you to cry whenever I was crying, but to cry when there’s no tears. To cry for me when you are the only who who understands the unexpressed pain and sorrow. To cry along with me to show me that you understand and no words are needed.


All I ask you is to understand when I said, “Laugh, Smile, & Cry for me…”

0 Responses

Post a Comment